Thursday, March 26, 2009

No More Cupcakes, Please!

Sometimes Louise is a ditz. Sometimes she doesn't pay attention to what she's doing. Like the time she put the macaroni in the pan before the water. Or the time she spilled root beer on the original hard wood floors of that museum.

Today we had to bake a double batch of cupcakes because Louise poured in two cups of water when she knew full well that the recipe called for one.

Lance in his element. (We had to go to Bashas' to get more eggs and a box of cake mix to match the one Louise had destroyed.)


A dozen so far and still a lot to go.


Louise taking out the second load.


Anyone want a cupcake? We have a couple dozen left!

6 comments:

  1. mmm Ill be right over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You are so cute in your kitchen, Louise!! So glad to find your blog, I'm adding you to my cool people!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I'm glad you have a blog! Married blogs are a blast. Second of all, don't worry about being a ditz. Do you know how many times I have messed up something I was cooking since we've been married? Lucky for me, David likes burned food. =) Third of all, CONGRATULATIONS again on getting married. Fourth of all, YES I want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there when you put the macaroni in before the water!
    And Alicia and I laughed at you for like ten minutes!
    That is awesome.
    Alicia told me about your blog.
    I'm going to start reading it, so don't let it turn political or die.
    Or else that'll suck.

    -Morgan.

    ReplyDelete