Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We Pillaged and Plundered

So for our first Easter we were quite bummy. Louise considered hiding eggs, but decided she didn't feel like storing the eggs for an entire year. Yeah. So we watched Ben-Hur.

The next day, however, we hit the sales.

Our bounty. (We decided the veggies would off-set the chocolate.)


When we heard Alicia hardly had an Easter, too, we made her a present!
Lance tried to see to the bottom of his hollow bunny.
He gave up.

For missing his ears, this bunny is surprisingly happy.
So, as far as having a year supply, we're pretty sure we've got it covered in the snack category.

7 comments:

  1. Though surly that's all you need for a year supply right?



    *I hope*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Lance looking into the hollow bunny made me laugh. The one of him giving up made me laugh even harder. You two are awesome! When you start shopping for the rest of your food storage, let me know if you find it fun. David and I LOVE shopping for food storage, and we think we might be kind of weird in that way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMM... ha I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!! Av and Nix miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the basket of goodies! It was "sweet" of you two! *creepy little girl giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The damask fabric is from Joanns! They have it in a few different colors, I think I might go get more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. alicia slept through the easter candy hunt. i'm not that cold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys, nice chocolate.

    I am trying to get my new blog going.

    themoneymancan.blogspot.com

    check it out and help me pass it along.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete